Schedule an appointment with Austin here
Austin is a native-born and raised Memphian. Having been educated at the University of Memphis in Urban Political Science and Development along with Memphis History, he has a unique view and understanding of the City of Memphis and the Mid-South. Along with his 6-year-old Corgi, Austin and his fiancé call Vollintine-Evergreen District home. He “retired” from 13 years of bartending and serving in the Memphis area in May of 2019. When he’s not helping you with your home, he can be found in the garden, in the gym, or helping make our City better!
Austin is the 2019 Memphis Chapter President of the National Association of Gay and Lesbian Real Estate Professionals (NAGLREP). He also serves on the Realtor Political Action Committee | Memphis Area. He also serves on the Fundraising Committee for Friends for Life, will be appointed to the Board of Friends for Life in 2020, and has been nominated for the Visionary Award by FOCUS Magazine.
He is heavily involved in the LGBT community of Memphis and donates both time and resources to lift up the community. Austin has started the program “Commissions for a Cause” where he donates a portion of his commissions to the non-profit Friends for Life Corporation. He has donated over $5,000 to LGBTQ+ Organizations!
- LGBTQ+ Real Estate Alliance Board Director - September 2020 to Present
- Memphis Heritage Real Estate Committee Member - October 2020 to Present
- MAAR Diversity & Inclusion Committee Member – 2020 to 2021
- TR Convention Planning Committee Member – 2020 to 2022
- NAR Land Use and Property Rights Committee – 2020 to 2021
- LGBTQ+ Real Estate Alliance Administrative Affairs Chair - June 2020 to September 2020
- Lester Hubbard Broker Scholarship 2019 Recipient
- MAAR RPAC Committee Member - January 2018 to Present