Collierville, TN real estate is quite amazing. If you’re looking for breathtaking estates with attention to detail, you’ll love viewing the homes for sale in Collierville, TN. This small town is known for its stately two-story homes with impressive exteriors and modern interiors. Read on to see if your dream home is just around the corner.
Collierville, TN Real Estate – Exterior Grandeur
Southern charm sums up the single-family homes in Collierville. If you’re looking for spacious homes with classic Southern architectural design, you’ll find them here. Let’s talk about some of the unique exterior features homeowners and shoppers adore.
- Columns – Many of the homes, whether older or newer, are adorned with impressive columns adorning the front.
- Trees – you’ll find tree-lined streets with a wide variety of trees, including Red Maple, Tulip Poplar, American Elm, and Box Elder.
- Lawns – Whether you’re sitting outside enjoying the sunshine or watching the kids play, there’s nothing more beautiful than a sweeping green lawn.
- Pools – many homes have swimming pools and expansive backyards made for entertaining.
- Circular Drives – add to the ambiance and make having company a breeze.
- Garages – large garages built for multiple vehicles, room for storage, a workbench area, and more.
As real estate agents in Collierville, TN, the team at Captain & Co. have experience both selling and listing these luxury properties. Now let’s talk about the interiors.
Home Interiors in Collierville, TN
Along with the attractive exteriors come equally sophisticated interiors. The homes are spacious with an abundance of natural light. Some of the features you’ll fall in love with
- Stunning entryways with beautiful staircases
- Open and modern floor plans
- High ceilings with crown molding
- Floor to ceiling windows
- Gourmet kitchens with granite countertops
- Lavish master suites with fireplaces
- Huge walk-in closets for him and her
Neighborhoods in Collierville
Although most homes are custom, the one thing they have in common is the pride of ownership. Homeowners keep their property well-maintained. That makes these neighborhoods some of the most sought-after in the Memphis suburbs. Homeowners and visitors alike enjoy taking an evening stroll along the serene streets and viewing the beautiful properties. Most homes have four bedrooms, and over half were built between 1970 and 1999. A little over one-third of the houses were built in 2000 or after. And the majority of residents are owners.
Popular neighborhoods include:
- Frank Road & Bray Station Road
- W Poplar Avenue & Peterson Lake Road
- N Collierville Arlington Road & E Poplar Avenue
- N Collierville Arlington Road & E Powell Road
- Center Hill Road & Holmes Road
- Town Center
More About Collierville, TN Real Estate
Single-family home prices range from $400k to over $1million. Since the year 2000, homes have been steadily appreciating, and now Collierville real estate is some of the most sought after in the Memphis suburbs.
The town’s convenient location makes commuting to work quick, with most commutes being between 20 and 30 minutes. Nearby shopping and dining options make living here not only convenient but fun.
Besides enjoying their homes, residents take advantage of the local parks and
expansive greenbelt for biking, hiking, and horseback riding.
Professional Realtors Serving Collierville
So, when you’re looking for experienced real estate companies in Collierville, TN – contact a Captain & Co., realtor. These local professionals have the knowledge and experience you need. They can show you homes on the market and let you know what may be for sale soon. Whether you’re ready to make a move now, or if you’d just like information about the area, get in touch with Captain & Co.