Check out this grand 21 acre lot right off Highway 70! This property is located less than 10 minutes away from all the new Lakeland Development with convenient access to the interstate. Less than 30 minutes from Blue Oval City.
You are welcomed to the property with a long paved driveway that leads to the home and surrounding land. Built in 1975, this one-story residential single family home has 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms with 3,200 square feet. This home has been built and lived in by the original owners. As you follow the gravel pavement around the lake (man made lake), you will experience the beauty of nature from the very tall trees, serene lake, and the fine grass.
As a commercial space, this property contains 21.1 acres and 919,116 square feet of potential to play with. This property is perfect for a developer who wants 1771 Linear Feet of Street Frontage! New Owner would need to apply for a special use permit through Bartlett Department of Planning and could use the lot as a Commercial Mixed Use, Commercial Front along HWY 70 and a Residential Use behind. This land could rezone to a RS-15 (Residential 15,000 SF Lot sizes) or Planned Development. In addition, the New Owner would need to connect to sewer and water supply, a pre-application meeting can be set with the City of Bartlett Engineering/Planning.
What does 8843 Hwy 70 have in store for you? Will this be your businesses’ next location? Or perhaps you will make this space into the residential space of your dreams!
- Easy Access to the Interstate 1771 Linear Feet of Street Frontage
- TN Realtors Association Diversity Committee
- Memphis Area Association of Realtors: Diversity and Inclusion Committee Chair
- TN Residential Real Estate Council State President
- Women’s Foundation, Memphis-Grants Committee
- RPAC Major Investor Sterling Contributor
- Multi-Million Dollar Club Life Member
- Young Professionals Network (2018 President)
- Unpacking Racism Cohort 2 (National Civil Rights Museum)
- Member of Memphis Area Association of Realtors (MAAR)
- Chamber of Commerce - Young Professionals Council member
- Diversity and Certification - eCornell University
- ULI Real Estate Emerging Developers program
- Council of Residential Specialist (CRS)
- Ninja Selling Certification
- Accredited Buy Representative (ABR®)
- At Home with Diversity®
- Seller Representative Specialist (SRS)
- Senior Real Estate Specialist (SRES®)
- Graduate REALTORS® Institute (GRI)
- Pricing Strategy Advisor (PSA)
- Leading RE Relocation Specialist
- C2EX- Commitment to Excellence
Shannon handled everything in a very professional matter I truly appreciate her and will continue to work with her in the near future.Everette
Fara & Marina were the best agents we could have asked for! They are thorough and quick to respond to every need. We couldn't have done it without the...Joey & Madison
When a different agent struggled to sell our place, Marissa took over our listing, and we had an offer within a week. Highly professional & effective!...Christopher & Rebekah
Fara & Marina were amazing! Every detail was covered and they went way above in every aspect of the purchase, making the whole experience a pleasure. ...Justin & Bess